This Agreement regulates the relations between the Administration of the information resource Cometoall Social Network- Leading Social Network and an individual who seeks and disseminates information on this resource.
Information resource Cometoall Social Network- Leading Social Network not a mass media, the Administration of a resource does not edit the information posted and is not responsible for its content.
A user posting information on the resource Cometoall Social Network- Leading Social Network, independently represents and protects its interests arising in connection with the placement of the specified information, in relations with third parties.
Cometoall.com Terms of Service
Welcome to Cometoall.com!
Thanks for using our products and services (“Services”). The Services are provided by Cometoall.com. (“Cometoall”), located at Venkatapuram, Senji, Katpadi, Vellore - 632202.
By using our Services, you are agreeing to these terms. Please read them carefully.
Our Services are very diverse, so sometimes additional terms or product requirements (including age requirements) may apply. Additional terms will be available with the relevant Services, and those additional terms become part of your agreement with us if you use those Services.
SafetyWe do our best to keep Cometoall.com safe, but we cannot guarantee it. We need your help to keep Cometoall.com safe, which includes the following commitments by you:
1. You will not post unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam) on Cometoall.com.
2. You will not collect users' content or information, or otherwise access Cometoall.com, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our prior permission.
3. You will not engage in unlawful multi-level marketing, such as a pyramid scheme, on Cometoall.com.
4. You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
5. You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
6. You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
7. You will not post content that: is hate speech, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
8. You will not develop or operate a third-party application containing alcohol-related, dating or other mature content (including advertisements) without appropriate age-based restrictions.
9. You will not use Cometoall.com to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
10. You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working or appearance of Cometoall.com, such as a denial of service attack or interference with page rendering or other Cometoall.com functionality.
11. You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement or our policies.
Registration and Account SecurityCometoall.com users provide their real names and information, and we need your help to keep it that way. Here are some commitments you make to us relating to registering and maintaining the security of your account:
1. You will not provide any false personal information on Cometoall.com, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission.
2. You will not create more than one personal account.
3. If we disable your account, you will not create another one without our permission.
4. You will not use your personal timeline primarily for your own commercial gain, and will use a Cometoall.com Page for such purposes.
5. You will not use Cometoall.com if you are under 18.
6. You will not use Cometoall.com if you are a convicted sex offender.
7. You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
8. You will not share your password (or in the case of developers, your secret key), let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account.
9. You will not transfer your account (including any Page or application you administer) to anyone without first getting our written permission.
10. If you select a username or similar identifier for your account or Page, we reserve the right to remove or reclaim it if we believe it is appropriate (such as when a trademark owner complains about a username that does not closely relate to a user's actual name).